From 20th July, some of the restrictions as to how early years settings can operate are being relaxed, for instance early years settings no longer have to keep childing in small consistent groups, or bubbles as they have been known.
Whilst this offers us more flexibility which will enable us to more effectively meet our family’s needs, we must continue to work to keep our setting safe and healthy.
To ensure that we are working to continually to reduce the risk of Covid-19 and as part the legal requirements placed upon us, The Old School must ensure it has a ‘System of controls’ in place. We have done this throughout our actions under our IPC and risk assessment, which are available here;
Continuing with our ‘phased return’ and due to the changes in the government guidance from 20th July, we can continue make some positive changes to our provision. Allowing us to keep moving forward, remain viable and to meet more family’s needs.
Therefore, please ensure you read the following information fully as from 23rd July (the first day of our summer break) there will be the following changes made to our policies, practice and provision:
- All children on an all year place will be expected to return to The Old School from 23rd July, and will be able to access their original sessions and hours, within our temporary opening hours.
- New starters will be able to register, settling and book start dates
- We see the return of all our staff team
- Children who have turned 3 after 23rd March 2020 are now able to transition from Ladybird to Butterfly
- Children can attend extra session
- The Old School Holiday Club for 4 – 8 years will not be operating during this summer break
- Opening Hours return to normal from Thursday 3rd September 2020
To read the full update please click here: Parent Update 17th July 2020
To read our latest Newsletter please click here: Newsletter July 2020
The Old School Management Team